Sunday, May 10, 2015

Denrele Confirms He Will Tie The Knot This Year

Its official, atleast this is coming from the horse’s mouth. After telling Punch in February that he was in a relationship, but not so committed to it because he was always busy, Denrele Edun during the week with the same reporter of Punch confirmed he is actually ready to tie the knot now. According to him, it is supposed to be a secret, and he wonders how everyone has come to know about it. Hear him;


“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” he said.

1 comment:

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.