Monday, October 17, 2011

SAD! Gay Teenager Takes His Own Life In Ottawa

Devastating! Gay Teenager Takes His Own Life In Ottawa

So sad.
We are heartbroken to report that 15-year-old Jamie Hubley took his own life after being a long-time victim of anti-gay bullying.
Jamie kept his struggles as a gay teenager well documented on his blog. Here are some of his crushing words:
"I wish I could be happy, I try, I try, I try … I just want to feel special to someone."
"I hate being the only open gay guy in my school … It f—ing sucks, I really want to end it."
And here's what Jamie wrote on his final blog post:
"I'm tired of life really. Its so hard, Im sorry, I cant take it anymore."
"Its just too hard. I dont want to wait 3 more years, this hurts too much. How do you even know It will get better? Its not."
"Remember me as a Unicorn."
Here's what a fellow student wrote about Jamie, remembering his spirit:
"You fought a hard battle, doing things most kids wouldn’t ever have the guts to do. You were brave, and strong and I admire you so much for everything you’ve done. You went through stuff that no kid should ever have to face in their lifetime, but somehow through all the hardships you still shone at school…You left a big footprint in everyone’s heart, and you will always be remembered."
Our thought and prayers go out to Jamie's family, friends, and loved ones during this unbelievably difficult time.
Let this be a wake-up call to the world that anti-gay bullying isn't only a problem in America! We MUST do more to fight against this NOW!
It shouldn't take this many gay teens committing suicide to show us that something more needs to be done. A law must be enacted against this kind of behavior in the U.S., Canada, and abroad!
Rest in peace, Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.