Thursday, October 9, 2014

LETS LAUGH

My girlfriend told me
late last
month that it's
over between us,
I thought abt it and
I found out that life without her is
meaningless. so I
decided to kill
myself.
i jumped from my reading table
to my mouka foam I didn't
die, I went
to express &
looked carefully before crossing
the
road nothing happened to
me.
I drank lacasera
with suya but nothing happened,
I took a lot
of mangoes without swallowing
the
seeds yet I didn't see hell!
I proceeded to
another level of
concortion.... so I prepared
gizzard and kidney sauce with
strawberry
juice and lots of
fresh tomatoes
yet nothing happened,. I ate cake chocolate
mixed with
ice cream, still I
didn't die, I'm so
worried
now cos I Just finished eating fried rice with
maltina and fresh
fruit salad but
nothing still
happened to me. I'm really upset
right now, friends wat do
I do? Should
I try plantain with fried chicken and
fresh milk. will it work?
Advice me pls...!.


BY EKANEM NORA ASUQUO

3 comments:

  1. So funny, Nigerians are so so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't just stop laughing, am so doing it in the office, make my oga @ d top no hear me oh

    ReplyDelete

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.