Friday, March 20, 2015

Popular dance hall singer spends millions for goat horn implant



Please, why should a man turn himself into a goat? 29-year-old Dancehall artiste Furtyle Brain got real goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste. The implant was done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.


"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful," he said.

On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, he said:


"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing."

1 comment:

  1. Mental...that is how it starts, next he will be eating grass and say God told him to...God has suffered sha.



    +ThatCalabarChick:_

    ReplyDelete

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.