Friday, April 14, 2017

Pastor Nike at 50… Read Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Words To His Wife As She Turns 50

Pastor Nike Adeyemi, wife of Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar church clocked 50 today. Her husband took to his Instagram page to wish her well.




@thesamadeyemi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one and only, Adenike! @nikeadeyemi Welcome to the golden age of 50!

My heart is filled with gratitude to God, who designed you specially as a gift to your world. You have been an angel of love and joy to your family and to many around the world.

I am blessed amongst all men and highly favoured to be your husband. My heart did not deceive me when it exclaimed, “This is the kind of a girl one should marry,” the first day I chatted with you. I sure understand how Adam felt the first time he sighted Eve. I followed my heart and the rest, as they say, is history.

You were designed for greatness and you carry that greatness with humility and simplicity. You radiate with inner and outer beauty. I am so proud of you!

I thank God, who has given you the gift of His salvation. I pray for heaven to pour grace on you on a new dimension today. I pray for the power of God to protect and sustain you, and to give you victory upon victory. I pray for God to use you beyond your wildest dreams as He fulfills His plans and purposes for your life, and that He will cause your heart to overflow with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.