Sunday, September 6, 2020

DWAYNE JOHNSON AND FAMILY TESTED POSITIVE TO COVID 19



Dwayne Johnson, 48, posted a video to his Instagram and shared that he, his wife Lauren Hashian, 35, and their two daughters all tested positive for COVID-19 about three weeks ago but they’re now “on the other end of it” and are “no longer contagious.”


“I could tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family,” Johnson said in the video.


“Testing positive for Covid-19 is much different than overcoming nasty injuries, or being evicted or even being broke, which I have been more than a few times,” he added. “I wish it was only me that tested positive. It was my entire family and it was a kick in the gut.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.