Sunday, September 6, 2020

 Popular Nigerian writer, publisher and founder of Genevieve magazine, Betty Irabor has hinted on how she battled depression for 8 years.



According to the 63 year old, she has been able to conquer and have scaled through for like 5 years now. She revealed that she wrote a book on what she went through during the 8 years of being depressed.



Betty Irabor however used the medium to appreciate everyone who stood by her during her trying times.


In her words “My battle with depression lasted 8 years. I have been out of that dark hole for some 5 years now & I wrote a book on my experience. I am fantastic thanks to my family especially hubby, God & my therapists. There’s a lot of self effort required on the journey to recovery.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.