Wednesday, December 4, 2013

PERSONALITY OF THE MOMENT

 STYLISH WITH BRAINS

MEET Margaret Ihimu Okori

 
what inspire your dress sense:
The excitement of mixing colours and my to some extent, my size
.
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS
In the shortest possible time, I see an established entrepreneur. I am gradually stepping into the entertainment and fashion circle, just a little more and am sure it will bloom. God willing.


 favourite destINATION SPOT:
I love the Bahamas, anywhere that has the full presence of nature…grass, trees, ocean, hills etc. Everything about nature entices me.
 YOUR MAJOR SUPPORT:

My family is the channel God uses to reach me, then the FRIENDS of the LUX TERRA Leadership Foundation, a small group of people who believe in the doing the right thing no matter the cost.


best Colour:
I love the loudness of RED, but GREEN particularly delights me, I see life, hope and bloom in anything GREEN.
 
YOUR BEAUTY SECRET:
There isn’t a beauty secret; just know what is natural in your being and be mild with the artificial. Most importantly, eat right, live well, love much and laugh often
 WHAT INSPIRE YOU?The lives of the saints inspire me, they were very regular, ordinary people like us but they lived extraordinary lives. Everyday, I want to live above the standard of the world. There’s a whole lot of positive impact I can make if I can insist on standing for the truth at all times.

ONE WORD FOR SOMEONE:
Be yourself, there is only one YOU in the world. Let the YOU shine.


BEST MOMENT:
Every moment with my family is awesome, always my best

6 comments:

  1. Know this ur siste na, sha u refuse 2 giv her 2 me. Make I go do blood money, I go marry her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross River babes 2 fine, muah

    ReplyDelete

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.