Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PERSONALITY OF THE MOMENT

Hannah Edet is from calabar municipality in cross river state. second child from the family of six and the first daughter.

Her favourite colour is blue



 I love clothes and that's the only thing I know I spend most of my money on because I love looking good.

Hanni'z couture is her fashion line that started some months ago. she is starting with ankara accessories for now, letter will move to making clothes and also opening a modelling agency by the grace of God.

her Dream By God's grace is to be well known fashion designer and her  business to move to a higher level.
 my major support is from my parents and also from my little savings
Her advice to youth is to follow their dreams, don't delay and God will see you through.

3 comments:

  1. Instead of wastin her time on useles tinz dat gals her age do dis days, she decided 2 make better use of her youth. Am so proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na smal smal person dey turn designer oh

    ReplyDelete

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.