Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TOM HANKS' WIFE LOSES BREAST TO CANCER




Actress and wife of Actor Tom Hanks', Rita Wilson, in a statement released to People magazine today, revealed that she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer & has undergone a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.

The 58 year old mother of two said she underwent the double mastectomy last week. Read the statement below...

'Last week, with my husband by my side, and with the love and support of family and friends, I underwent a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction for breast cancer after a diagnosis of invasive lobular carcinoma. I am recovering and most importantly, expected to make a full recovery. Why? Because I caught this early, have excellent doctors and because I got a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecies for 2021

  Apostle Johnson Suleman has released a shocking prophecy ahead of 2023 election.